Why Are Christian Ministries Lying, Bickering, and Doing Other Reprehensible Things?


Why Are Christian Ministries Lying, Bickering, and Doing Other Reprehensible Things?

Why are Christian ministries and YouTube Channels lying about certain world events and news items? A great example that I just got wind of was a supposed California law that made abortion legal up to 28 days after birth. No law ever existed and it was even told about the wrong state to begin with. If you want to be against abortion then at least have a valid ground to stand on such as child sacrifice to Baal (in demonology "Beelzebub" or Molech, who is also traced back to Satan).


Another lie was a certain YouTuber saying that a company had made an exploding chip to go in our bodies to kill us if we don't obey the controller. Get real. That's from a role playing game and the company is called the Valentine company which is purely fictional. This Christian YouTuber is saying that he knows better than other Christians and they better get their act straight and are false prophets. Excuse me? 


Yet another lie I've caught recently is about the Abrahamic Family Home in Dubai. This is not the center for a one world religion. I had to listen to the Islamic perspective, of all things, to get the truth as to why this idea would never fly in the UAE. There's three separate religious buildings there: a church, a mosque, and a Jewish temple. They can't even exist under one roof in one building much less as one religion for crying out loud! 


As of right now I cannot find one itoa of proof that the Pope is trying to form or even promoting a one world religion. I can find evidence of elites promoting a one world government, however, but I'm not sure if the Pope is involved. 


I'm finding a lot of these same "ministries" denying the reality that we're possibly looking at the Antichrist stepping out into view soon, as the Jewish Rabbis themselves are saying that they are in talks with the Messiah (to Christians that person would be the Antichrist.) A lot of ministries won't even talk about the possibility. Are they afraid? If they keep propagating lies they better be afraid but not of the Antichrist. Of God! 


This isn't a complete list of the lies I've recently caught other ministries in. I was following a lot of Christian's media platforms and, quite frankly, I've become disenchanted with almost all of them for promoting this or that lie or worse.... Hate. Yes, hate.


They seem to be very busy lately telling each other off or making up more rules to follow with some delusional way of thinking, not paying attention at all to the fact that the only thing that ultimately counts toward Christ and salvation is what's in your heart. You're not worshipping Satan if you get Halloween candy and you're not worshipping pagan gods if you put up a Christmas tree or celebrate Christmas at all. It's what's in your heart that matters to God. Yeah, they might be able to stitch a few Bible verses together and make their argument seem legit but it's not. Meanwhile the same people refuse to touch on the hard issues like those pesky new "green" ten commandments that they smashed in blatant mockery to God's real ones.


Oh but follow their own new rules instead in order to get to heaven, right? No. It's more like donate to their coffers to keep themselves strong. Like a headline that I read about a mega church, "God's Millionaires"! Excuse me, what?! Most people are having trouble getting one single meal on the table and reading that knowing what I do makes me absolutely sick.


I've been lied to by most everyone in my life and not little lies - major ones that's still causing me big problems now but wouldn't be if I had not trusted the main people in my life. So, I appreciate honesty more than most people. It turned my stomach to find out that the ministries that I was relying on for guidance and trusting was lying to me and to everyone they came in contact with. Not only that but filling their own pockets with the donations that they received to keep those lies going. Those are not true ministries, friends. 


I research things until the trail is cold to make sure what I'm telling you is true! 


It's not only the lying and begging that's a real concern. It's the speech that I can't seem to escape hearing about other Christians from Christians - and not only individual Christians but other ministries. "You're not a real Christian if...." I counter that and say that you're not a real Christian if you don't walk in love toward your fellow man (humanity)! The Bible is very clear, folks. Abundantly clear! We're supposed to support each other and build each other up not tear one another down.


“Therefore comfort each other and edify one another, just as you also are doing.”
  — 1Ths 5:11 (NKJV)

And another version:


“Therefore encourage one another and build up each other, as indeed you are doing.”
  — 1Ths 5:11 (NRSV)

I heard another popular Christian minister say that he doesn't believe that you're a Christian if you don't go to church. I know that the Bible says to forsake not the assembly but sometimes it's simply too hard for people to get to an actual church. I, obviously, love church but because of my physical state I can't physically get there. I must say that he's very ignorant.


I was also listening to two very prominent Catholic figures in the church. I stopped when I heard one say that you can't be Christian and be Catholic, and then the other say that there's no such thing as a Catholic convert. Wait, what? After that I saw their and other Twitter feeds. There was so much hate speech towards other Catholics that I got out of there and won't ever go back. It's insane! I had to step back a moment and breathe. Deeply.


It's not only hatred coming out of Catholic mouths, it's seemingly everywhere in the modern Christian church. I'm breaking out of it. I'm not going there. That's why I'm here. That's why this ministry stands. Step out of the hate and walk in love! We're commanded to do so.


God bless you.

I love you.

Rev. Angelia W. Brown 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is He The Antichrist? | The Yanuka Rav Shlomo Yehuda Be'eri

The Antichrist Has A Vested Interest In The Temple